With the advancement of science and technology and the improvement of production technology, the industry's requirements for butterfly valves are no longer a simple cut-off and adjustment of normal-temperature and low-pressure media, but also require the use of butterfly valves in high-temperature and high-pressure environments. For this reason, the three-offset butterfly valve was born, and it has replaced some valves such as gate valve, globe valve and ball valve in industrial applications. What is the structure of a triple eccentric butterfly valve? What are the structural features of a triple eccentric butterfly valve?
Triple eccentric butterfly valve structure
Triple-offset butterfly valve is a hard-sealed butterfly valve. This type of butterfly valve adopts three-eccentric sealing structure, featuring compact structure, fast opening and closing speed, light and easy operation, and reliable sealing performance. It is applicable to all working conditions and used to cut off or regulate media flow. Triple eccentric butterfly valve is widely used in electric power, metallurgy, petroleum, chemical industry, urban heating and other industries.
1. The shape of the sealing surface of the valve body and the butterfly plate is elliptic cone. The center line of the valve body and the butterfly plate sealing cone surface has an eccentric angle c° with the centerline of the valve body channel.
2. The centerline of the valve body and disc sealing surface has an axial eccentricity a with the stem shaft.
3. There is a radial eccentricity b between the valve stem centerline and the valve body centerline.
This is the three eccentricity of the three-offset butterfly valve. What are the characteristics of the triple eccentric butterfly valve structure?
1. Unique three eccentric design, the friction coefficient between the valve body and the sealing surface of the butterfly plate is very small, which reduces the wear of the sealing surface and prolongs the service life of the valve.
2. Eccentric design reduces the opening and closing torque of the valve, opening and closing more quickly.
3. The direct conical design of the valve body and the butterfly plate. As shown in the figure above, when the butterfly plate is closed, the medium will exert pressure on the butterfly plate. The conical design will make the valve more tight and tighter, realize automatic sealing, and greatly improve. The sealing performance, truly zero leakage.
4. According to customer requirements or working conditions, equipped with different driving methods, such as the installation of pneumatic, electric actuators to allow three eccentric butterfly valve to achieve automatic operation.
5. The seal ring on the butterfly board is made of stainless steel sheet and flexible graphite. It also has the rigidity of metal and the non-metal elasticity. It also makes the three-offset butterfly valve possess the advantages of metal hard seal and elastic seal, either Low temperature environment or high temperature conditions, can achieve good sealing performance.