Cast iron gate valve usually refers to gate valve made of gray cast iron. It is one of the most common gate valve products, and it is also one of the most commonly used gate valves on the market. However, at present, the cast iron gate valve market is still relatively confusing and the quality is also uneven. Therefore, when buying a cast iron gate valve, it is first and foremost to choose a high quality manufacturer. Therefore, this article will recommend high-quality cast iron gate valve manufacturers - Bundor.
Cast iron gate valves can be divided into according to structure form, rising stem gate and non-rising stem cast iron gate valves,the difference between the two is mainly in the shape of the above, the ring stem cast iron gate valve higher and larger, occupying a relatively large installation space. Suitable media for cast iron gate valves include fresh water, sewage, seawater, steam, and weak acids and alkalis. Applications include municipal construction, water conservancy projects, electricity, water supply and drainage, water treatment, petroleum and other industries.
High-quality cast iron gate valve manufacturers recommend the like, the valve gate valve produced by the German like cast iron has the following advantages:
1. The valve body HT200 made of cast iron has a certain tensile strength.
2. The internal wall thickness of the valve complies with national standards and is strong against punching.
3. The standard of the body cover bolts complies with the API specification as full-tooth bolts, and the heavy nuts are used in conjunction with the bolts. The bolts/nuts are manufactured strictly in accordance with the specifications of ASME B1.1 and ASME B18.2.2.
4. Both the valve plate and the valve seat are covered with aluminum bronze to increase their wear resistance and tightness.
5. The primer is applied to the valve once again, and the paint is applied twice to the exterior. The flange surface is equipped with a cover to protect the flange sealing surface to ensure the appearance of the product.
6. Each cast iron gate valve is sealed and double pressure tested before delivery to ensure the qualified rate of the product.
7. The Vanguard brand products are underwritten by Pacific Insurance Company with 10 million quality, and the warranars. If one bad，pay two back，within two years and the quality of the product itself is unconditionally paid.