1. The valve should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated environment, and the valve should be covered and closed to avoid dust and sundries.
2. The wafer butterfly valve shall be calibrated before being installed on the pipeline.
3. Before installing the valve, it is necessary to clean the valve and all installed pipelines to ensure that the inside of the valve and pipeline is completely clean without any dust.
4. The manual clip butterfly valve belongs to the manual butterfly valve, which needs frequent manual operation. Therefore, the installation position of the manual butterfly valve is also required, and the valve installation position must be easy to operate and maintain.
5. When installing the pipeline, make sure the butterfly valve is in the closed state, so as to avoid damage caused by collision between the butterfly valve and the pipeline flange and affect the sealing performance.
6.After the butterfly valve is installed, if opening and closing failure occurs in the process of use, the cause should be found out in time to eliminate the fault.