The rising stem soft seal gate valve can be widely used as a regulating and shut-off device on fluid pipelines such as water, sewage, construction, food, electricity, medicine, metallurgy, textile, energy system, etc. In addition to the advantages of elastic seat seal gate valve, the rising stem soft seal gate valve can display the opening degree of the valve directly, and the opening and closing are fast and reliable, so it is often used in fire fighting and industrial systems. It is generally installed at a higher position from the ground. Next, let's introduce the advantages of the rising stem soft seal gate valve!
1. Integral encapsulation: the rising stem soft seal gate valve adopts Integral encapsulation, and its good covering performance and precise geometric dimensions ensure reliable sealing and long service life.
2. Light weight: the valve body is made of nodular iron, light weight and easy to install.
3. Flat bottom valve seat: the bottom adopts the same flat bottom valve seat design as the water pipe, which does not produce sundries, and the sealing is more reliable.
4. Corrosion resistance: the inner cavity is coated with non-toxic epoxy resin to prevent corrosion and rust. It can not only be used for drinking water, but also for sewage system.
5. Three "O" seals: The valve stem adopts three O-ring seals, with low friction resistance, light switch, and no water leakage.
Rising stem soft seal gate valve is suitable for flow regulation. Since the pressure loss of the soft seal butterfly valve in the pipeline is relatively large, about three times that of the gate valve, when selecting the soft-seal butterfly valve, the pipeline system should be fully considered to be affected by the pressure loss, and the firmness of the butterfly plate bearing the medium pressure of the pipeline when it is closed should also be considered. In addition, it is necessary to consider the working temperature limit of the material of the resilient seat under high temperature. The structure length and overall height of the soft seal butterfly valve are small, the opening and closing speed is fast, and it has good fluid control characteristics. The structural principle of the soft seal butterfly valve is suitable for making large-diameter valves. When the rising stem soft seal gate valve is required to be used for flow control, it is important to correctly select the size and type of the rising stem soft seal gate valve so that it can work properly.