Name： Ventilation Butterfly Valve
Body ： Q235
Working temperature： -10℃～300℃
Suitable medium： Gas, dust gas, flue gas, etc
Application： Environmental protection, metallurgy, chemical industry, electric power, building materials, etc
The ventilated butterfly valve is made by welding steel plate, which has the features of short structure size, light weight and easy installation. The valve has small driving torque, flexible opening and closing and convenient operation. The expansion gap between butterfly plate and valve body is large, which can effectively prevent the dead phenomenon caused by hot expansion and cold contraction. Variety of driving devices can be selected, such as handle, gearbox, electric, pneumatic.
The applicable temperature of ventilated butterfly valve depends on the material of valve body, nominal pressure ≤ 1.0mpa.It is generally used as a pipe control device for gas medium to regulate flow or cut off in cold or hot air pipelines containing dust in ventilation and environmental protection projects in industries such as industry, metallurgy, environmental protection, chemical industry, building materials, power station and glass, etc. Aeration butterfly valve should generally be installed horizontally in piping.
1. Q235 carbon steel valve body. Qualified material according to national standard, test report can be provided.
2. Valve body and inner parts are processed by CNC machine tools with accurate dimensions.
3. Weld is tight and smooth without leakage.
4. Epoxy coating, beautiful apperance.
5. Stainless steel nuts and bolts.
6. Strict quality control and inspection before leaving factory.
|Name||Design and manufacture||Face to face Length||End Flange||Inspection Standard|
|Reference standard||GB/T 12238；
|GB/T 12221||GB/T 9115||GB/T 13927|
|Material of Main Parts:|