Eccentric flange butterfly valve is our new design, it is mainly used in the pipeline of water, power plants, steel smelting, chemical industry, papermaking, water projects, environmental facilities, etc. Especially used for regulation in water pipes and closure equipment.
Valve Design: API 609, MSS SP-67
Face To Face: API 609, MSS SP-67, DIN3202, BS EN558-1
Pressure Test: API 598
Flange Drilling: ANSI B16.1 class125, BS4504 PN10/PN16, DIN2501 PN10/PN16
Top Flange: ISO5211
1. Qt450-10 material for valve body and disc, spheroidization rate above grade 3, guarantee the test, mechanical performance is fully up to the standard
2. The valve shaft uses self-lubrication sleeve bearings as support, which can reduce the friction produced during valve shaft transmission and also reduce the torque.
3. The seat is surfacing with stainless steel to ensure the sealing of the valve plate and seat
4. The same size product weight is heavier than other manufacturers
5. The quality inspection from the blank to the packaging of finished product
6. Bundor brand products are covered by the China Pacific Insurance with 10 million dollars,2 years warranty, pay two back if one bad,any quality problem of the product itself, we will pay without conditions.
Body Test: 1.5 times the working pressure with water. This test is performed after valve assembly and with disc in half position open, it is called as a body hydro test.
Seat Test: 1.1 times the working pressure with water.
Function / Operation Test: At the time of final inspection, each valve and its actuator (Flow-Control Lever / Gear / Pneumatic Actuator), under goes a complete operating test (Open/Close). This test carried out without pressure and at ambient temperature. It ensures the correct operation of the valve / actuator assembly with accessories such as solenoid valve, limit switches, air filter regulator etc.
Special Test: On request, any other test can be carried out according to special instruction by client.